Thursday, April 17, 2014

Rimmel Salon Pro Hip Hop

I have another Rimmel Salon Pro nail polish to share with you today. This is a new core line of polish released by Rimmel. In my last review, I mentioned how much I loved this line. These have a great formula, a nice selection of colors, and a great price!

Hip Hop
Hip Hop is a bright orange-red creme.

Color: No, this color isn't unique, but it is great. I love this punchy orange-red, and it's a definite staple in every nail polish collection.

Formula: Excellent formula. These really have gel-like finish. They're very shiny, smooth, and apply like butter.

Price: This was $2.99 at Walmart.

Overall: I love Hip Hop. I'm pleased that these shades so far are consistently great in this line. I think this a great color, and if you need a orange-red in your collection, you'll be pleased with Hip Hop.

My Rating 5 out of 5 Paint Splatters
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I just bought this color! I can't wait to wear it, it looks amazing on you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.